My two boy cats (Brother (sitting) & Biker (standing)), who helped me "read" blogs today ... all the while scooting them away from the computer screen, so I could actually "see" it ... nevermind being able to type and comment on the keyboard. :-)
I love me some kitties!!!

hee, hee. And where was your 3rd boy during all this?
ReplyDeleteHe's been upstairs with dad all day. I'm enjoying a little "alone time."
DeleteAwww! I had a cat in college, and he loved to sit on the keyboard of my laptop.
ReplyDeleteCute!! I have to say, I am a tad jealous that you have TWO orange kitties..I've always wanted an orange one! (we have two cats: one calico and the other is all black)
ReplyDeleteI have two "girl" cats who are both calico.
DeleteI'm not sure how it ended up that the boy cats are both orange and the girl cats are both calico, but it did. They are from different litters and range from 5 to 12 years old.
I'll have to find a pic of the girl cats ... :-)
Haha my puppies are like this too!!
ReplyDelete