We are in our own room now. Birthmom and her boyfriend are resting. We are in a separate non-hospital-bed room with Luke. He's sleeping.
We have our first feeding at 2:15 pm.
He's such a peaceful baby, oblivious to all the crazy stuff going on around him.
Update on the birth father ... he is sounding more and more like he will sign papers, and I hope he means it.
Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU for all the prayers offered!!!!!
St. Joseph, pray for us!
And now, without further ado ... BABY PICTURES!!!!! :-)
The frogs are a gift from Becca and her boyfriend. They are sweet. His first gift (after being born). :-)




Oh my! He is beautiful! What a blessed day!!! So glad to hear birth father is lokoing like he will sign - what a difficult, beautiful decision he is making.
ReplyDeleteSending much love and many prayers your way!!!
Beautiful!! Congrats!! Praying the birth father stays on board! So very happy for you!
ReplyDeleteHe is perfect!! I love the frogs.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He is precious! You are doing great! Prayers continue!!
ReplyDeleteAwwwhhhh he's beautiful! Continued prayers!
ReplyDeleteI have tears of joy for y'all!!!! How handsome is he!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh! I am bawling at my computer with happiness for you! He is beautiful! Praying that the birth father is able to sign and prayers of peace for the birth mother and father. I hope they realize how loved little Luke will be.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!!!!
ReplyDeletePrecious!!! So so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm crying with tears of joy for you and your husband and praying that the boyfriend will sign the papers.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovie! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!! He is so precious!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations beautiful Momma! He is such a little blessing. I can't wait to hear more updates. Know that I am praying so hard for you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby boy! Seeing you and your hubby holding him brought tears to my eyes! Still praying for you all!
ReplyDeletewow congratulations. I am so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful little boy !! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteLuke suits you both! I can't imagine ALL the emotions, but you are SO strong. Oh my he is handsome! Love and continued prayers!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! Still praying for all...
ReplyDeleteOh how sweet! This is making me cry happy tears for you! How wonderful!
ReplyDeleteSee happy to see a baby in your arms. I'm praying that God holds you in the palm of His hand.
ReplyDeleteLena
I am crying tears of joy for you. Holding you close in prayer in this very special week which in Mexico we call Semana Santa, Holy Week. Praying to JPII today for you all.
ReplyDeleteSo, so, so HAPPY for you!!! He is beautiful!! Continuing to pray that the birth father signs!!!
ReplyDeleteWow,wow, wow!! So thrilled to read all your new posts and see pics of the cute lil man! I really hope all will continue to go well inspite of all the craziness going on around you. I'm hoping and wishing and praying the birth parents will sign off and that all will go smoothly. Looking forward to more positive, happy updates! And more pics of you and the babe, so lovely! :)
ReplyDeleteLuke is just beautiful! Love the pictures - thank you so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHope everything continues to go well with the birthfather signing.
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet, beautiful baby boy!! So extremely happy for y'all! Can't wait to see more pictures and updates!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures bring tears to my eyes!!! So extremely happy for you guys! He is adorable!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He is adorable. Prayers that everything goes smoothly!
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so happy for you. How wonderful for you to become a mama right before Easter! I hope everything well with legalities.
ReplyDeleteBeyond excited and overjoyed. Just amazed at the goodness of God.
ReplyDeleteI had to come back to this post to look at his pictures again. Absolutely perfect. Congrats again!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, he's so beautiful and I'm so happy you are able to be there from the beginning. I will pray until he's legally yours (and then some!)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you, I'm crying. :) I am continuing to pray that everything goes smoothly and that the birth father signs!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congrats! He is beautiful! Praying everything continues to go well and that he will be officially yours soon!
ReplyDeleteHe is so beautiful! Happy Birthday Luke! God bless you and your new family!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I can't believe I didn't see these until now! He is so precious and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the name - so beautiful! Congratulations! Praise GOD!!!
ReplyDeleteThat was me above, I was signed in from my other account. I am so excited for you!!!!!
ReplyDelete