Monday, April 2, 2012

Heading to the Hospital now

Got the call from Sue our case worker. The baby is being born right now (or about 15 mins ago). We are driving to the hospital right now. I'll keep you updated.
Please pray that this will happen. I'm freaking out that the other shoe will drop. Thanks ladies, for all your encouragement and prayers. You are all amazing!!!

14 comments:

  1. Prayers for you, your husband, the baby, and the birthmother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Good luck!! How exciting! (also, I'm 100% jealous) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo HOOO!! Praying, praying, praying!! Exciting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Sooo exciting!!! Continued prayers that all goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Offering you, the baby and the birthmother up in prayer right now. keep us updated!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Praying! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!!!!!!! Praying praying praying!!!!

    ReplyDelete