It's just the right size for a kitty. Now, if you are taking a cat for a walk in the stroller then I'm going to worry. I knew someone who would push her cats around in the neighborhood in a cat stroller. She didn't have a baby.
Too funny!
My kitty still loves napping on the changing table or the rocker in the nursery :).
Maybe he was just keeping it warm for Luke. :)
Hee hee...naughty kitty!
It's just the right size for a kitty. Now, if you are taking a cat for a walk in the stroller then I'm going to worry. I knew someone who would push her cats around in the neighborhood in a cat stroller. She didn't have a baby.
ReplyDeleteToo funny!
ReplyDeleteMy kitty still loves napping on the changing table or the rocker in the nursery :).
ReplyDeleteMaybe he was just keeping it warm for Luke. :)
ReplyDeleteHee hee...naughty kitty!
ReplyDelete