Ladies, you have given me a miracle today through your constant prayers! Thank you for imploring God, the Saints in heaven and ST. JOSEPH!!! (I KNOW there was a reason I chose your name!)
At a little after 4 pm, we met all together in our room so we could hash things out with the father, his mom and his sister.
On Becca's side was her mom, mom's boyfriend, her sister and her 17 month old son (who is super cute by the way).
It started out with the dad asking a few questions and we think we put them at ease. The dad and Becca left to talk, the he and his mom left to talk. Then he and his mom came back into the room with such somber faces that I could sense that wasn't happening. But I was wrong. They said they wanted us to adopt Luke, they both felt we were the right people, etc. we all four hugged. And cried. Even my hubby. :-). We got right to work calling a notary up to our room. It was 5:05 pm at the point they said ok. I think we had papers signed by 5:30 pm.
The last few hours were spent talking to everyone, letting them see and hold Luke and of course taking photos with him that he will have forever.
It was a glorious occasion for us. We were so happy we were able to proceed! But we were both sad for the birth parents and the extended families. I couldn't imagine.
Things ended the way they did because of EACH one of you that prayed. Without your help and intercession, I know I would not be the mother of a beautiful baby boy tonight.
Thank you to each and every one of you. Words are not enough to convey my gratitude. I did not think I would have to go through such turmoil to complete this adoption. Not even close. Sue (our caseworker) says this is one for her record book!
Now, I think I'll have something to eat today and enjoy baby Luke!!!



Crying all the way from Mexico. So so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThank God! Thank you Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! Hoorayyyyyyyy!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Brand New Mommy and Daddy!!!!
ReplyDeleteHOORAY!!!!!!!!! SO SO SO Happy for you! Thank you for the update now go love on that precious new son!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jesus!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Mama!!!! Praise God!
ReplyDeleteThank God!!!!! He is precious! A miracle! Congratulations Mama!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!! crying tears of happiness for you !!!
ReplyDeleteWHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am crying reading this good news.. Thank you Jesus for this beautiful gift! He is so precious. Enjoy your days with Luke..
ReplyDeleteAND.... What an AMAZING Christmas letter you will have to send out this year!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dream come true!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis just made me so incredibly happy! I am so thrilled for you guys! He is a beautiful little boy!
ReplyDeletePraise Jesus! All in God's Perfect Timing is so true!!
ReplyDeleteLuke, your story is a testimony of such love!
Just joy. Just all in out joy. Praise his glorious name.
ReplyDeleteSO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Congratulations to you both - and to Luke for getting the most amazing parents!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the beautiful new family!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYaaaaaayyyyyy!!! Praise Jesus!!!! Thank you St. Joseph!!!!! So, so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteCompletely over the moon for your little family!!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! How wonderful! I hope we have the same happy ending this week! What an absolute joy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a rollercoaster, but SO overjoyed for all of you!!! You have got to be the strongest person I know. I don't think I could have sat through the back and forth and not knowing. You are amazing! Congratulations again!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS to the new mommy and daddy!!!! I'm so over joyed for yall's!!!! This one moment has changed yall's life forever!!! How truly beautiful!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGTATULATIONS!!!!!!! I had to work tonight and I just got to read this....I can't tell you how happy I am for you all. Thank you St. Joseph, thank you Father in Heaven!
ReplyDeleteYay!! What fabulous news! Now go enjoy your new son! :)
ReplyDeleteCrying tears of joy all over my computer. Congrats Momma! Thrilled for you!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! What a beautiful story of God's hand working and so great that you have pictures you will be able to share with your little guy when he's older. Congrats, Mama!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful news! Enjoy every single wonderful moment!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What an amazing blessing! So very excited for you.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!! What wonderful news!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. I have been thinking of you since yesterday. Glad that it worked out.
ReplyDeleteHe's so precious! Congrats, you're a MOM! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so beautiful! Congratulations Mommy and Daddy! Your hubby looks like a PRO already!
ReplyDeletePraise God! How wonderful! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to mommyhood! Congratulations on your sweet baby boy.
ReplyDeleteI am overjoyed to hear this!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You two are going to be amazing parents, and Luke is just perfect. I am so, so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so glad that it all worked out!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWHERE HAVE I BEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a day you all had! I am SO excited your story has a happy ending, and it's just the beginning of your life with baby Luke!! He is so precious!! :) Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, congratulations! I have been absent for a couple of weeks, and it is so refreshing to check in and see this news. Enjoy adjusting to being a family of three! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!
ReplyDeleteahh! a few days away and ahh! congrats on your family's new addition!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteGod is so good! Congrats mommy and daddy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so, so, so happy for you all! :)
ReplyDeleteBig Congratulations! I'm looking forward to more updates, but you're probably a little busy to write them. God Bless the birth parents for choosing life and then blessing you with their baby. Sounds like Baby Luke is loved by all.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your bundle of love.
Congratulations!! Praise the Lord! I am crying with happiness for you. I will keep his birth parents in prayer-I can't imagine how hard it must be for them.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you!
I'm so happy for you! What a beautiful Easter Blessing!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What an amazing Easter for you and your new family!
ReplyDeleteGod is SOOOOO good, isn't He?!? Your baby boy is just darling. I am so happy for you and your family of 3. A true miracle. I am excited to hear all about him when you find time.
ReplyDeleteBlessings this Easter!
Jess
Wonderful! So happy for you!!! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeletePraying for the family and for you and your sweet baby and your precious husband.
ReplyDeleteAdoption is so noble and good. Praise God for his birth family!
So.happy.for.us.
Just can't take my eyes off your gorgeous little boy!!!!!!!
Can you hear me scream in joy for you????
Sorry, I meant to say So.happy.for.you!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I am so behind! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
ReplyDelete