Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Waiting ... and Waiting ...

Still waiting for the birth father to sign. He is holding everything up. Ugh!!!!
This is either going to be the greatest miracle if everyone signs papers or the worst thing to happen if they don't. I'm trying to keep the faith.
Will keep you all updated as we know more. Thanks for the prayers so far!

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there, A! I am praying for you so much! I cannot wait to see the post...."Papers are Signed!!!" St. Joseph pray for this wonderful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying over here! I believe that it will happen! ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying praying praying!! Anxiously awaiting the "Papers are Signed" post too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying praying praying!!!!! St. Joseph pray for this sweet family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been in situations with both outcomes! I am so glad yours has a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete