I'm asking for prayers, if you could spare them, for my co-worker, Amber. She went to the ER this morning as she is having headaches, loss of vision in her left eye, numbness on the left side of her face & dizziness. She's a wife & mother to two little kids - and everyone is scared of what may be wrong.
If you could spare some prayers for God to heal her and provide the doctors with the knowledge of what's wrong, I would appreciate it so much.
UPDATE: Amber found out she had a visual migrane (in the eye) after doing some testing. If you could instead pray for financial security for her and her family, it would still be wonderful. I know she's stressed about paying the bills, as her husband had to have an unexpected surgery last month and has been off work the last two months and will continue to be until his leg heals. Thank you so much for your prayers! They always work!
I will pray!
ReplyDeleteDone!
ReplyDeleteOn it!
ReplyDeleteGLad things are ok!
ReplyDeleteYou got it!
ReplyDeletePrayer said!
ReplyDeletePraying!
ReplyDeleteFinancial stress can be so worrisome! She is in my prayers for health and happiness.
ReplyDeletePraying!
ReplyDelete