Riding on the Hayrack Ride out to the Pumpkin Field!
Luke's not sure about poking his head into this hole ... not one bit!
So ... we stuck him in the corn and he just stood ... and stood ... and stood. Luke didn't move a muscle for the longest time. Then, he went and tried to climb up the bottom of the slide. :)
I thought it would be cute to "measure" how tall he is. This is the best picture I have, as the others are him crying and trying to flop to the ground.
Mommy and her Squirmy Worm
They had some bouncy hills (not sure what to call them), but Luke and I went up and jumped and jumped for about 10-15 minutes. He laughed and laughed! He loves to bounce in his crib (he's been bouncing now for over an hour), but perhaps I should start bouncing, as I didn't feel so great a few minutes in. Getting old and motion sick, that's for sure!
Waiting for the rest of the crowd to come on the Hayrack Ride
Out in the field examining pumpkins. He kept going for the rotten ones!
Off and running through the pumpkins!
Dad tried to keep Luke on the road, but he kept veering off into the field.
Running everywhere! His little feet didn't stop!
A grin (kinda) from a very happy little boy ... who finally became quiet and is (hopefully) drifting off to sleep as I type this. It was a great day!











Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteLots of fun !
ReplyDeleteI think the boys would be peas in a pod. Looks like Luke had a good time and I bet he sleeps well from all the activity! Especially the jumping pillows, those are fun but exhausting.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time! I love the chair, so fun to feel small for a bit.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun place. Glad that you got a few good pic in.
ReplyDeleteCute!! Pumpkin patches are great =)
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun. We went to a pumpkin patch not too long ago as well...the big rocking chair, corn box, jumping pillow, etc. We got some of the same pictures:-)
ReplyDeleteAhh, looks like fun! I'm glad he got a little sleep, even if he wasn't in a perfect mood.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great day!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! It looks like a fun day!!
ReplyDeleteI hope Luke had a great feast day on Friday!!
Love these pics! :) looks like everyone had a mostly fun time lol! I can relate to sitting in tr car while the baby naps because he wouldn't take his nap earlier! :p
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! He looks like he had a ball! :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDelete