Monday, October 28, 2013

Night One ...

New sippy cups per recommendation of Joy Beyond the Cross ... water in the sippy cup ... and 1.75 hours of crying / whining later, we have sleepy-time. 

The re-training process of Luke's Bedtime has begun. Thanks, ladies, for all your GREAT Comments!!!

More updates as we go!

8 comments:

  1. I know it seems horrible, but you are doing the right thing. It will get easier. Stay consistent and strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible to do an activity that will really tire him out close to bedtime? Playing at the park or running or something? When we've adjusted bedtimes we have tried to get him as tired as possible to help. ALSO remember it's daylight savings this weekend. I have read that it helps to slowly move bedtime by 15 minutes everyday in order to help them adjust. But who knows? Prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be worth it! C is a champion sleeper now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In solidarity with Luke, I too will go to bed tonight without a bottle. : )

    ReplyDelete