Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Night Three

Tonight went very smoothly!  I couldn't believe it!  I'm not sure of Luke was tired from his past nights of being up too late and still getting up early ... but I'll take it. 
Same bedtime routine as the last few days, kisses and nightlight were out by 8:08 pm. He wasn't very loud in bouncing in his crib or whining tonight. Just moving around and talking. By 8:45, I don't remember hearing anything. All was quiet and he was asleep. Hooray!!
Another perk of this new bedtime experience is that he's not woken up in the middle of the night anymore. He did good when we were in Kansas, but then we moved to Nebraska and with that came interrupted sleep. 
DH said that Luke didn't fuss when going down for his nap today. He was out in about 15 minutes. I think he is getting used to things. (Although now that I just wrote that, he'll throw a curve ball tomorrow night.)
Happy Halloween!!

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha about predicting kids! Never make plans around when you think your kids will be awake or sleeping because they will mess it up every time!
    Oh, and Bella was up at 5:45AM today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo glad it's going better! Hope tonight does too! :) Noticed you have the Amazima link posted on the left side-bar. Did you read "Kisses from Katie"? ...LOVED that book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did read the book and LOVED it as well!! I have donated several times and Amazima is near and dear to my heart. I'm glad you noticed!!

      Delete