I called the company about 10:30 am Monday and spoke to a very pleasant woman named Jann. She said that yes, they still are taking applications, asked how I heard about the job opening & why I wanted to move for the job. After I explained about wanting to move back to be closer to family and a little about my experience, I could tell she was pleased & maybe a little excited I was interested. The gal that I would replace if I got the job is leaving next week. There is one other designer there, which is great, as I wouldn't be on my own to figure the ropes out.
We set up a meeting for this Friday at 10:30 am so I can meet Jann & the one designer who is staying on at the Showroom. (This means I have to buy new dress pants that I can fit into. Boo for pants shopping!) I am very hopeful that I will be strongly considered & hope to find out more about what benefits they offer.
I will keep you posted on how things go! Thank you again for all the prayers & kind words sent my way! They have lifted up my soul and continue to fill me with peace in such a difficult decision.
WAY TO GO! Sounds like God is opening doors for you to possibly move - how exciting!! I will pray for the interview this week! I have no idea who the patron saint for your job would be - possibly St. Martha - so I will ask her intercession. St. Martha, pray for A!
ReplyDeleteYAY! (For the interview.) Bummer!(Pants shopping.) :) I will be praying for you!!
ReplyDeleteYou will do AAmazing !!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Praying it all goes well and it's just what you want!
ReplyDeletewow, holy spirit is moving right along there! what great news!
ReplyDeleteGREAT news! Can't wait to hear how things go on Friday!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! It's exciting that this is moving so quickly! Praying that the interview goes well!
ReplyDeleteGood for You! You took action! You are going on an interview! I'm happy for you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Praying for you!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! Praying for you!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Praying for your interview!
ReplyDeleteSo very exciting!! I know it wasn't easy for you to make that decision to jump out there in the first place so way to go! Sounds like God is leading y'all right along :) Praying the interview goes well!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I will pray the interview goes well. I can usually find pants at Target, Old Navy or Ann Taylor. (obviously there is a variety of price ranges!)
ReplyDeleteThis is SO Exciting! It would be awesome to be close to your family. And after going to Omaha, for EPI and EPII, I have a soft spot in my heart for NE. :)
Definitely sounds like an open door! Praying for you as you continue to take one step at a time figuring this out. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! That's fantastic!! :) hope everything goes well on Friday!
ReplyDelete