Hello, ladies! Thunder Thighs, here. Does anyone have a good recommendation for the name of a walking app I could download for my phone to use at night (like the Couch to 5k for running ... but for walking)? I have some pain in my knee and don't want to be too hard on it at this point in time.
I'm trying to not be super depressed about splitting out another pair of jeans in the thighs this afternoon. Although I do believe jeans are made of thinner material now than they used to be.
P.S. Lucky as Sunshine, a big thanks to you on the DVD you sent. I need to put that to good use. Splitting out your jeans is great motivation ... so is seeing a photo of myself. :-D
The jeans shrink all on their own.
ReplyDeleteI tried to download audiobooks to my iPod so I could listen to book while I walk. I still don't know how to do it. I need a youth to do this for me.
Sorry, I can't help.
You can use the 'couch to 5k' app for walking too, just do a fater walk instead of jogging, and slow down for the 'walk' parts. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Do you have a recommendation for the app I choose? There are a lot of C25K apps out there. I usually have to get a few and see what I like best.
DeleteI am so sorry you are in my boat of the weight struggle! And yes jeans are made paper thin now- it's not just you! I am doing WW too, but I also use the MapMyWalk app which helps me a lot. I wish we could do a Catholic weight loss thing or something in the blog world like we do prayer buddies. :-)
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you. Keep us posted!