I had the privilege of praying for Ania who blogs at The 411 on the 418's this Advent Prayer Season. On May 10, Ania announced her pregnancy after years of struggling with PCOS. I was elated right along with her (although I'm sure not QUITE as much! :-D). I had begun following her a year or more ago & had prayed along with her during her journey to become a mom.
Ania, I prayed the Christmas Novena, the St. Andrew Novena & one more (I forget, sorry!) for your intentions that you mentioned, as well as the desires of your heart to be fulfilled. I am glad to read that some of my prayer for you has helped in a small way. Know that I will continue to keep you in prayer, especially as .... ummmmm ..... you have only 2 weeks left before your due date!!! I'm beyond excited for you! I wish you the utmost in blessing in 2013 for you and your family!
No comments:
Post a Comment