Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Update on my Grandma

About 1/2 hour ago, dad called to say that Grandma passed away this morning. Thank you for your prayers.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine on her.
May her soul and the souls of all the faithfully departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

23 comments:

  1. I am sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for you families loss, especially at the holidays. We will be praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss and praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Grandma will be so beautiful in Heaven. May Jesus' peace be with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry for your loss and will pray for peace and healing for your family! Pax Requiem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heaven got another angel. I am so very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry for your loss. Keeping you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry for the loss of your grandma

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers for your family at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry for you and your family. Prayers for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. God bless and watch over your family during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's miserable to lose your grandmother. My condolences. May God give you and your family peace and be with you as your grieve.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh sweetie, I am so sorry. Please know you and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so sorry! Praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sorry for your loss. Your family is in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Praying for you and your family. Your grandma is an inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so sad for you and your family. May you all find peace and know you are in my prayers. Most definitely praying for her soul as well.

    Husband's favorite show is Golden Girls (weird I know) but we will watch an episode tonight in honor of your Grandma and the time you spent together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so sorry to hear this and know how hard it is. I lost my Nana back in Feb. and I teared up today thinking about her and all the Thanksgivings we had at her house. Prayers for you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am sorry sweetie. I will pray for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sending you love and prayers. It is always so hard to let go of those we dearly love. I was the same way with both of my grandmas. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am so very sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete