I just *HAD* to share this amazing video graciously posted by Jen @ Forever, For Always, No Matter What! You'll have to watch it, then watch it again. Share it and make those around you THINK!
Monday, January 23, 2012
Congrats & A Video Link
Congrats to G @ Renewing Moments for her new adorable, baby daughter that she met on Friday, Jan 13th! Who says Friday the 13th is unlucky? :-) Head over to her blog to congratulate G and her family!
I just *HAD* to share this amazing video graciously posted by Jen @ Forever, For Always, No Matter What! You'll have to watch it, then watch it again. Share it and make those around you THINK!
I just *HAD* to share this amazing video graciously posted by Jen @ Forever, For Always, No Matter What! You'll have to watch it, then watch it again. Share it and make those around you THINK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love that video!
ReplyDeleteI have read your "about" probably at least 20 times and for some reason, I didn't realize just how close you were to having a little one in your home! Prayers that your "pregnancy on paper" goes into labor soon!!!
Great commercial.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful video! Thank you for sharing it! :)
ReplyDeleteShe had her baby the same day my friend met her little girl.
ReplyDeleteAnd I have to comment again b/c I just watched the video. Goosebumps, I was surprised. Hope you get to experience that real joy very very soon!
ReplyDeleteLove the video! I'm.. you guessed it crying! Thanks for sharing! So excited for G!
ReplyDeleteEven though I figured that I knew what it was going to say, I teared up at the end! And yes, then I watched it again. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSo cool! Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great video! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love the adoption video, thanks for sharing! Adoption is such a hope filled and loving option!
ReplyDelete