Friday, October 26, 2012

6 Month Photos

Hi everyone!  Time has slipped by before I got Luke's 6 month photos up, but I do want to share them with you.  I know I haven't shared any pics of Luke in awhile, so here we go!











As I sat rocking Luke to sleep last night, I marveled at him.  I was holding my son.  Something I had longed for for years and years.  I tried to soak it all in as a memory for some day when he was older and not so little (and maybe not so quiet?!?  ha!).  How lucky I am to be chosen to be his mom!  And I am SO eternally grateful he is mine forever more!  
Happy 6 Months to my sweet little boy who filled the ache in my heart!  I love you, Luke!



29 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, a ton of typos in my first comment. Let me try again! Luke is so handsome and your family photos are wonderful! Enjoy rocking that sweet boy every night. It is such a special time for Anthony and I as well. Thanks for sharing the pics. You are so blessed, A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great photos! He looks like such a happy little boy - what a joy! Six months already??? Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh how adorable. I don't even know where to begin THAT'S how much I love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone looks perfect in the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable. What great pictures. You can totally see his little personality in the photos. What a fun way to celebrate half a year of life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!!! :) He is just so special! I too enjoy nighttime... and nap time sometimes too when it's just us and he's fallen asleep and is so peaceful. It was so worth the wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's full of personality. I'm glad you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! Luke is so so cute. All of these pictures (well, except those few in the middle, ahem ;) ) are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured you would notice the Wildcat stuff. :-) When we were watching the game, I kept thinking about you and felt so terrible. I wish the game were closer - I know we both didn't expect the outcome.

      Delete
  10. LOVE the family photos! But all the photos are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness these pictures are so adorable! Luke is one handsome little guy! Also, I love the family pictures, you guys look awesome! And I am all for the K State blanket - gotta show pride in your team!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are wonderful!! You are so blessed and Luke is so blessed to have you as his mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't believe he is 6 months already! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. precious! He is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my gosh what a happy, cute baby!! :-D You all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This might be the cutest photo session ever. He just looks so happy. He's a crazy adorable tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cutie!! Love them!

    Oh and EMAW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Luke is so cute! Love his 6 month photos!! Love the family pics too! I wish we had more of those. I am rarely in the pics.

    I am glad you are enjoying those quiet moments with your son! How precious!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these pics! He's such a little character isnt he?! I'm glad you posted pics of his tiger costume after mentioning it in your comment on my last post. I was hoping you would!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loooove the pictures! He is so incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. He's absolutely adorable. And I LOVE your family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a big boy already! He is so adorable. :)
    Love the tiger outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Okay, proof I am an idiot. I think I vaguely remember someone being surprised I am from KS. Was that you?! Message me. Craziness!

    ReplyDelete