Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Luke is SOOOO Big!!!

I am seriously overdue for a post.  I am SO SORRY!  Work has been crazy ... life has been crazy ... and I have not had a chance to sit down, go through photos and type out what's been running through my head these last four(!) weeks ... although I did discover my phone has a "record" device, so I've recorded some little gems on that and will back-post my thoughts.  To catch you up on Luke and so you can see how big he's getting ... enjoy these weekly photo shots.  I'll be back really soon with more Luke-info and updates and questions for you all.  :-)
























As my bib says, ladies, I'm THE BOSS!!  I am keeping mommy busy and away from the computer.  All I have to do is smile at her ...  :-)



28 comments:

  1. Oh he is a darling. Thanks for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH--he is growing so fast! Love seeing the pictures, can't wait for more updates when you find time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is darling! Can't believe he is that old already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so adorable!!!! It doesn't seem like that long ago you guys were just getting ready for him. So good to hear from you and see that precious boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow he is beautiful. Those photos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that smile! Wow, he is getting so big! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, he is getting so big! And, yeah, that smile would keep me away from the computer, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO adorable! He is getting big and he is so so cute.

    Thanks for the picture-update - don't feel guilty for not posting, you have a great reason!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is growing up so fast & soo handsome. Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Getting so big so fast! CUTER than ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! He is getting big! They just grow too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the pictures...so happy to hear you and Luke are well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's amazing how they change from week to week- really fun to look at! thanks for sharing pics of your beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! We do the same picture format on the couch each week as well with sitting up and then laying down...fun, fun. He IS getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE these photos!! Oh, I just want to give him a great big hug!! :) Thank you so much for sharing!! What an adorable little man!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, he sure is getting big! And handsome too, whooee :).

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cutie! He's getting so big! Love these pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay, I was so glad to see this! What a difference from 9-10 weeks, oh my those cheeks! I'd be away from the computer as well!

    ReplyDelete
  19. He is getting big. I love the last pic so much.. It's so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh, that big smile with the stuffed animals!! SUCH a cutie! Love that you're doing those growth pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute cute cute! I don't think I could resist that smile either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omigosh! Love all the pics of your big lil man! :) happy to read an update. I hear you on OT being hard to post and I'm not even back at work yet. ;) Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Luke is one happy baby! Soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cutie! I love that you can see a little bit of growth in each week's picture. Such a precious boy.

    ReplyDelete
  25. He must grow right before your very eyes. He's growing at Clifford the Big Red Dog speed. He's going to be busting out of his little sleepers. : )

    ReplyDelete