Sunday, October 9, 2011

St. Gerard Novena

Although I should have started yesterday, I'm going to pray the St. Gerard Magella novena in anticipation of St. Gerard's Feast Day on October 16th.
In addition to my own intentions, I'm adding the intentions of all the lovely ladies whose blogs I read.  You will be in my prayers.

Link to St. Gerard Prayer
Information about St. Gerard
How to Pray a Novena

9 comments:

  1. Jenny ... GREAT!!!! I'll be praying with ya (and for ya)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may not do the actual novena right now, but I'll be praying for y'all as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting late also...better late than never right?!

    Saint Gerard, pray for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to pray his prayer almost every night! St Gerard, pray for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I will begin praying too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, if you're late, then that makes me REALLY late to start. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete