I'm taking the following to help solve the problem:
- 500 mg Amoxicillin (2x per day)
- 1200 mg Mucinex (2x per day)
- FertileCM (3x per day)
- Eating raw carrots
- Drinking plenty of water (about 60 oz at work + more at home)
I don't know WHAT to do. I just don't understand why my body can't work properly! Has anyone known of (or themselves) conceived with this lack of mucus? I guess I also ask because I have IM Progesterone shots to give on P+4, 7 & 10 ... but I'm trying to figure out WHAT is my peak day?
I just started taking 7.5 mcg of T3. Would this hinder anything?
On the brighter side, for "(Cat) Mother's Day", the hubby and I went shopping for me! :) I found some shirts that will give me a few more outfits for work and some new shoes and jewelry. We did celebrate with a meal out (non-Endo Diet), so I ended up having a really good day! It was a little rough b/c of all the "Happy Mothers Day" postings on Facebook. I held back from posting something about "those of us that want to be Mothers" ... I think that was pretty wise.
Hope you ladies all have a great week! I know we have lots of fabulous bloggers praying for us "Island Dwellers" to join them in the Place of the Sun. I hope we remember them in prayer and look for God's answers in our daily lives.
** UPDATED **
Check out the Infertility T-Shirt slogans at "Making God Laugh" ... these are GREAT!!! Too bad they weren't available for pre-order before Mother's Day!
** UPDATED **
Check out the Infertility T-Shirt slogans at "Making God Laugh" ... these are GREAT!!! Too bad they weren't available for pre-order before Mother's Day!
Please tell me about the raw carrots! Never heard of that!
ReplyDelete@ Hannah's Song: I've read that raw carrots are supposed to improve mucus production. I forgot where I read it, but I found it somewhere! :) I'll have to check on that. You might google it. :)
ReplyDeleteThank You! I heard that pineapple works too! I'm having a pineapple - carrot salad tonight! The crazy things we do!!! Ha!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I'll have to try that too! Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing what all has an affect on our bodies, huh?!?
ReplyDeletePraying for you! God's glory will shine in the end. And that will be better than any plan we could ever make for ourselves.
I was just told to take Mucinex during my next cycle too for little to no CM. I would "see" some but nothing stretched... it was the faintest of faint amounts. Hopefully it will help both of us! I'm taking it CD12-Peak+1.... although it usually takes me a day or 2 past Peak to identify peak. This could be interesting. :)
ReplyDeletePineapple is good for you as it has bromelin (might be spelling that wrong) which helps with implantation. I ate tons of it for years, and now I won't go near pineapple! Still praying!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the comments / ideas! I'm hoping that I can implement them and something in my body will kick into gear. Now PPVI has me started on Femara. I just need to stop counting the number of pills I take .... LOL
ReplyDelete