Monday, June 24, 2013

Hello again! :-)

Well, I just looked and my last post was May 11th.  Jeez!  A month ago!  Oops!  Time has slipped by.  It sure does go SO much faster when one gets older.

After this unintentional blogging break, I have decided to change a few things.  I missed being connected to all my blog friends & I missed being able to intercede for them in their need.  Also, getting up at 7 am to try and get into work & be behind a desk by 8 am just wasn't working & I was late every morning.

So .... in order to shake things up  ... I've decided to get up at 6 am to get ready every day ... which means I need to get to bed by about 10-11 pm at the latest every night.  Then ... in the morning, after I get ready (non-rushed-like), I will have time for breakfast (gasp!) and blogs!  No two better "B" words out there.  :-)

And, since you may be wondering how Luke is, here are a few 14 month old photos that my sister shot last month.

I hope to be back to a more regular blogger & commenter again ... beginning this week!











17 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is he? (VERY!) Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke is getting huge! And he's so cute. :) I love getting up a little earlier. I HAVE to have breakfast, or it's game over for the day, and I also like a few minutes for either blogging or doing a few things for myself (like maybe a short workout) before going to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Luke's mohawk and leather jacket! What a cutie he is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!! I also like to get up a little earlier so I can do somethings before chaos starts. Happy that you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have missed you! I mean I see you around FB, but I love reading your blog too! And the leather jacket and Mohawk - aww....so cute!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed you and Luke!! He is getting so big and just as cute as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luke looks like such a happy kid! Good luck with the new routine. Hopefully 6 will start to feel like 7 after awhile =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Can't wait to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great photos! Luke is getting so big and adorable! Glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 14 months to your lil punk rocker!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl I am right there with you. My blog has cobwebs on it. That baby boy is so cute!! I just love seeing pictures of him!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to see you are back. My, oh Luke has grown. How is the new morning routine. I have trouble getting to work on time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since DH is staying home with Luke now, the morning routine is much better. :-) I just have to get myself up and going ... which is always easier if I don't hit snooze a million times. Most days I am successful ... but some I am sooooo not. If there were an "easy" button, it would sure make things easier to get ready in the morning ... like, hit the button & wham ... you're showered, hair done, makeup on.

      Delete
  13. Oh my gosh, he is getting so big!!! I can't believe how much he's grown.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Luke in the leather jacket...what a stud!

    ReplyDelete