Not much has been happening in our lives. I was bitten by the "I'm getting fat" bug, so I've been trying to move around more and eat less, without actually doing exercising moves. I mowed the lawn and cut down all the dead flowers for the winter ... so that was a productive Saturday. Then yesterday, the hubby and I cleaned our cars out and did errands for the week, as well as two little fix-it projects around the house. I'm trying to do a little thing each day and hope it makes a difference. Plus, I need to get motivated to actually get to the gym. At my last cycle review on Friday, Dr. Keefe increased my thyroid med dosage, so I hope that gets me more in gear than I've been. Most nights, I crash on the couch by 8:30 pm b/c I'm pooped!
And in other EXCITING NEWS ... I just got the first call only ten minutes ago from our case worker, Sue, that they will be showing our profile book / letter to one set of birthparents. Now, I know this does not mean anything serious, as adoption situations fall through all the time or other couples are picked instead ... but to me, it is EXCITING as I am realizing that my dream of being a mother MAY ACTUALLY BE POSSIBLE and not just something out of my grasp. I am not telling my family yet, as who knows what will happen ... so you all get to be the first to know (after my hubby, of course)!!! I would like to ask for your prayers to join with ours ... with the specific intention for the birth family that they pick the right family, whether that is us or not.
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your path.” Proverbs 3:5-6
I will be praying FOR SURE! Your dream of being a mother IS POSSIBLE! I love your prayer intentions for the birth family....it is so important for them to feel at peace with their decision and their choice of adoptive parents. Praying for you!!! Have HOPE!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you both! Yes, it is getting closer...stay hopeful my friend!!
ReplyDeleteWe will definitely be praying for you and the birth family. I'm so happy for you! :)
ReplyDeleteYou got it sister!
ReplyDeleteHooray!! I prayed for you at my retreat and will keep it up!
ReplyDeleteOh that is is FABULOUS!!!! I am praying praying praying that this is your baby!!!
ReplyDeletePraying! So exciting things are moving!!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely praying for you and the birth parents!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAhhhh! Praying!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's exciting. Will be praying!
ReplyDeleteAmazing news! Praying!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm praying right now!!!! This is so exciting!!!!!! Please keep us updated...
ReplyDeleteYippee! Saying a prayer for you.
ReplyDeleteI try to move everyday too. I've decided to call it an activity instead of exercise because I really don't like to exercise. Yet, I know it's good to do.