Saturday, April 2, 2016

Emma

Oh dear - I was just seeing when my last post was ... I have truly fallen off the face of the earth!!  But I have a few minutes now, so no time like the present for an update. :)
We welcomed Emma Grace Elizabeth into the world on January 12 this year!  She was born at 12:50 pm and weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and was 20" long. She had a head full of dark hair, long fingers, even longer feet! and big dark baby blue eyes. 
These last two months have flown by with enjoying Emma (and lack of sleep), and we are slowly getting into a routine. 
I'll leave you with some Emma pictures for now ... More to come soon!

Just an hour old!

Luke and Emma - the first night she was on the outside

A month old

Valentine's Day (1 month old)

Easter (2-1/2 months for Emma and a few days shy of 4 for Luke)








12 comments:

  1. She's so beautiful! Congratulations, mom, dad, and big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!! Emma is one of my favorite names, it was my name at Danish camp! I have been wondering about you so much so I am so glad you wrote and that everything is great. Luke looks like he's a great big brother. (And he's 4 sometime soon yes? Early April I think because it's just shy of 2 months before Christopher? Happy birthday to him!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your little miracle girl and happy birthday to your Luke. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I can't get enough of her, she is just pure blessing!!! Of course, I think you know I love, love, LOVE her name!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! She's so lovely! And what a good big brother Luke is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful....I love those big eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you're at all interested in knowing . . . the Catholic Dogmas . . . that we *must believe* to get to Heaven . . .

    We list it on our website > > > www.Gods-Catholic-Dogma.com

    The Dogmas have in fact ... been hidden from you.

    The Catholic God knows . . . what we think and believe . . .

    Catholic writing of Romans 1:21 >
    "They ... became vain in their thoughts, and their foolish heart was darkened."

    Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Job 21:27 >
    "Surely I know your thoughts, and your unjust judgments against Me."

    The fact that "islam" is not a religion is on Section 113.1 of the site. Mohammed in the "koran" wrote exactly the opposite of the Old Testament Prophets.

    Proverbs 30:4 > "Who hath ascended up into Heaven ... what is the name of His Son."
    koran - maryam 19:35 > "It is not befitting ... Allah that He should beget a son."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. I didn't even know you were pregnant, so it was a happy surprise to see your new girl. Congratulations and more pictures please though I imagine you are busy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank for your very good article! i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete