Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Kitchen Progress Pics

This is where I'm at with the kitchen. Progress has kind of stalled. We are waiting for our electrician / my coworker to come back over (it's been 2 weeks since his last visit ... That's about average) and hook up our other pendants, add a hanging light over our table area and do under cabinet lighting and hook up a few more outlets.  I plan on tiling the backsplash, but painted it for now so it doesn't look quite so unfinished.  We also have a new window and trim to install, but right now, the kitchen is 75% done ... And it has only taken 3 months!! 
I'll post more pics once the rest of the lights, etc are hung.  It has just been sloooow going. 













18 comments:

  1. Wow! Love everything about it. Your choices came together really well. I especially like using two different color cabinets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay well you are hired to design my kitchem redo someday. It's a LONG way off though so no worries. :) Looks amazing! You are really talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love it!! Such a transformation. You must be so excited to get in there and cook some tasty meals! :) Hope the last 25% comes easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cabinets and the two different colors! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, I wish I had that talent. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks gorgeous! I want to cook in your kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fantastic!!! I'm so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I so have kitchen envy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great. I love it! Was it with the three months?! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was! :-) I'm glad we're on the other side now. :)

      Delete
  10. Looks great!! I would love to redo ours... especially get a new fridge (we have the vertical fridge/freezer set-up, can't stand it) and the cabinets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey girl! Been thinking about YOU! :) Give us an update! Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete